Friday, February 19, 2010

Nikon D80 Waterproof Bags Need Help Picking Out A Waterproof Camera Anyone Have Any Suggestions Or Tips?

Need help picking out a waterproof camera anyone have any suggestions or tips? - nikon d80 waterproof bags

I saw the film Fuji underwater camera in pink, but I have to look the camera Canon water to be nice, but is much more expensive. I like all contributions, suggestions, hints, and even if it is a completely different device. I have an older model Kodak is good, but not water, I also have a Nikon D80 with 3 lenses, but will not carry on our trip to Hawaii and from theft or damage by water. This is a digital camera 3, expecially for water sports.

3 comments:

  1. There are plenty of waterproof cameras out there. Is that too only have protection on the beach or go to dive with you? Here are my links with underwater cameras.
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_ ...
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/Q209wate ...
    http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/digital- ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really for the best image quality under water drive verify the Olympus range. Fuji and Canon cameras in the market for this year under water, while Olympus have done in the last 4 years and perfected their technique. I have personally photographed and awsome. Series are also very difficult to retain, so you can fall out and not worry about havet the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, weather resistant, not waterproof, so it is not to cameras under water. I have some good things about the great work of Fuji HD-3W is one, but I have never used. My personal suggestion to get an old film camera Nikon F3 or F2 for the pictures of the water. These things are tanks, and I can personally testify to the incredible durability F3. The mine was abandoned several times was loaded into the rain and snow, and even a piece of tape from a roll of film car on the curtain, without any loss of power or thrust his accuracy. This is a used camera, looked very torn when I purchased it.

    The best part is they are cheap, cheap way. The thousands of things at the cost of 80 and sent more than $ 500 as recently as a few years. I got mine for about $ 125 with a 50mm lens. The real kicker is that often the old Nikon digital SLR targets can be used.

    How do you go to Hawaii to the transparent film can be used during the day and ISO 1600 Fuji Film C-41 in the night. Of course noteveryone loves movies and is serving a little more difficult, but worth considering.

    TheGanjaGuru,
    http://theganjaguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete