Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Genital Warts Urologist Or Dermatologist Genital Warts Location? Other Than Genitals?

Genital warts location? other than genitals? - genital warts urologist or dermatologist

This spring I was diagnosed with genital warts, was frozen by my urologist. A couple of months, I noticed a few new obstacles in my size that look like warts. The question I have is that it is possible to create a wart or genital warts? Basically, the doctor, I was the dermatologist that I see for a skin disease or a urologist?

2 comments:

  1. and genital warts are the same as what you on the lips or part of your body ..

    It is therefore possible if the size of the virus.
    It has warts on my ** ** back.

    You might want to contact your doctor of medications to combat the virus reached, do not get outbreaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not get me wrong! Genital warts are not the same as the other warts on his body.

    Genital warts are driven by the HPV virus, while ordinary warts (plantar, flat, etc. ..) the result of a different strain and type. If you had an "after" treatment of antibiotics, may have weakened his body does not respond to antibiotics to fight against warts immediately after leaving his system.

    Note warts usually appear in places that have strong adhesion before exposure, it is likely that the waste could be in line to migrate. Have you tried to strengthen the immune system or natural homeopathic treatment of genital warts? Check out these comments .... I genital warts relief quite successful. http://wartreport.com

    ReplyDelete